In industries where liquid filtration is crucial to protecting people, processes or equipment, the people responsible know how important filter selection is when it comes to maximizing operational effectiveness.
When selecting a filter for a particular application, consider the following questions:
- What quality of filtration is required?
- What are the conditions of the process being filtered (flow, pressure, temperature)?
- Is it a continuous or batch process?
- What are the material characteristics of the solids being removed? (Particle size, hazardous material, is material recycling possible?)
- What are the waste disposal costs?
- How often do bags or cartridges need to be replaced? Can the waste volume be reduced or eliminated by switching to a different filtration method? What are the labor and downtime costs for filter or cartridge replacement?
RP Fedder offers a full line of liquid filtration solutions that fit the demands of a wide range of industrial applications, and we can guide you to the right solution for your particular process:
- Cartridges (melt blown, pleated, string wound, absolute rated, lenticular)
- Custom Designed Filters
- Housings, Press & Hardware (plastic housings, cartridge housings, jumbo housings, bag housings, sanitary cartridge housings,plate and frame filters)
Industries we’ve served include automotive, chemical processing, electronics, food and beverage processing, pharmaceuticals, and printing. Call or email us today to get started.